Friday, July 1, 2011

Obsession Alert: Million Dollar Decorators

My new design crush is Mary McDonald from Bravo's addicting and brilliant show, Million Dollar Decorators.


 May I please point out that this show is dangerous, I am literally addicted. It is a design lovers dream! All of the designers are absolutely fabulous and so incredibly talented. My favorite is, of course, Mary McDonald. She is always dressed to the nines and creates breath taking rooms. My favorite aspect of her design is her signature painted floors which feature eye catching graphic patterns which really make a room extremely unique. They are my new favorite thing! Every room is done to the very last detail, her accessories are superb. Her use of bold patterns and colors plus her spicy personality make me love her even more! 



















*Images via bravotv.com, hauteinteriordesign.com, japenesetrash.com, modern-sophisticate.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment