Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

San Francisco is a place that I hold near and dear to my heart. I have never been so taken with a city. It's energy and beauty draws you in, there is no place like it. This San Francisco victorian was done by Ken Fulk. He used a soothing color palette of blacks, whites, and creams which flow effortlessly through the home. This home as such clean lines and style, black and white is one of my favorite color schemes, they truly compliment each other. The red front doors look like a geisha, they are intriguing and mysterious. The dining room table, kitchen, zebra staircase, Ralph Lauren crocodile wallpaper, and striped guest room are just a few of my favorite aspects of this home. Ken Fulk turned this space into an etherial, calming, strong, clean, light, flowing, unique space. 















*Images via housebeautiful.com

No comments:

Post a Comment