Saturday, July 9, 2011

Favorite Resort Wear 2012

Today, I am loving the look of Versace's Resort Wear 2012 Collection. I am immediately drawn to the dark ensembles adorned with geometric prints, black leathers, and a come-hither look. These sexy outfits are definitely perfect for my mood right now. I am feeling a dark, sultry look on this rainy and gloomy day. If it were a sunny day I would choose Ferragamo's Resort 2012 collection. It has a sailor-esque  vibe filled with dark blues and cremes. The color scheme is very appealing, it is perfect for a trip on a yacht in Portofino. I am in love with their sultry pant suits with a touch of silver, long flowing gowns in dark and delicious blue hues and the adorable crop tops. I would wear either of these collections in a minute, they are two of my resort favorites.

Versace Resort Wear 2012









Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2012










*Images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment