Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi everyone!

I am finally back from my trip to Sun Valley, Idaho! I had the most amazing time. Taking in the fresh mountain air, engaging in snow filled activities, and making wonderful memories with my family. I have never been in a town that is so welcoming. It was full of the kindest people I have ever encountered in my life. I felt so at peace while I was there, it was an amazing feeling.

I hope you all had a truly amazing holiday and a fantastic new year!! Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

Here are a few pictures from my holiday adventure!




 My beautiful mother & I.



Myself, my glamorous grandmother  & adorable cousin.

My incredible parents and I.


Now, here are a few pictures I snapped of our snowy mountain mansion! This home was spectacular, filled with warm fire places, mounted animal heads, warm rock and wood.











*Images via me!

No comments:

Post a Comment