Monday, January 17, 2011

The 2011 Golden Globes!

Every year I look forward to awards shows to see what gorgeous gowns and suits will be worn. This year I was not disappointed, the gowns were absolutely stunning. I put together some of my absolute  favorite gowns from the evening and put in a few leading men that I thought looked quite dashing. There are some gowns that I MUST comment on. Eva Longoria wore a cascading and form fitting Zac Posen gown that was elegant and sexy. Halle Berry was one of my top picks, her Nina Ricci black form fitting mini dress with a sheer overlay was jaw dropping! Also, Olivia Wilde's to die for sparkling Marchesa gown made me speechless. I could go on and on about how amazing everyone looked so why don't you see for yourself!





















*Images via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment