Thursday, October 7, 2010

Something's Gotta Give!

"Something's Gotta Give" is one of my all time favorite movies. Diane Keaton's home in the Hamptons is heaven to me. It is so beautifully decorated and exactly my style. Nancy Meyer's and Beth Rubino worked hard to create this beautiful beach home and that hard work definitely payed off!

P.S.- This movie also has the most amazing soundtrack. I listen to it almost everyday, it is soothing and relaxing, go buy it!!








So many people fell in love with this home as I did. One apartment in New York was designed with this home as their inspiration. Here are the before and after pictures of this gorgeous apartment!


Before


After






Before



After





Before


After





Before


After







Before


After


*Images via House Beautiful, Google, Architectual Digest


No comments:

Post a Comment