Saturday, October 9, 2010

Divine Design: Kitchens!

Candice Olson is such a talented interior designer. She has a popular show on HGTV called Divine Design, where she takes drab rooms and turns them into absolutely fantastic design masterpieces. She has such a gift and is amazing at what she does. Here are some gorgeous kitchens that she has created and I wanted to slip in an amazing living room before and after that I was blown away by!!








Before


After



Look at this living room transformation!

Before

After
*Images via HGTV

3 comments:

  1. She is the best - wish I could have her work on my home. I love her shows. M from Joppa, MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She is so incredibly talented. She has such an eye for turning simple spaces into something so spectacular.

    Thank you for stopping by!

    xO Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching divine design too she works mostly with natural colors and I like that a lot...Malta

    ReplyDelete