Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One Day...

Coachella is one music festival that I have to go to in my lifetime. It is an annual music festival in California that is absoutely amazing. People from all over flock together to dance in the desert in Indio, California. This event is filled with some of the best indie, alternative, and electronic music you'll ever hear. This year I shed a tear when I heard that some of my all time favorite bands, The Black Keys, Kings of Leon, Cold War Kids, The Drums, Jimmy Eat World and more were playing there. One day I will go...But enough of my gloomy banter here are what the celebrities were rockin' when they were out in the desert listening to their favorite bands! I must say, I am loving the laid back, bohemian Coachella style!

(Love)

















*Images via splashnewsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment