Monday, April 25, 2011

An Easter Tablescape

Hi everyone, I hope you had a fantastic Sunday! I wanted to post a few pictures of my festive Easter tablescape and a few other pictures from yesterday. I wanted to create a bright and clean table with a few touches of glitter and I think I did just that. We started off the night with my grandmother's famous stuffed mushrooms and a fantastic cheese platter. Then we had a delicious dinner of lamb, cauliflower and onion tart, string beans, and a plethora of delectable and mouth watering desserts. I always love special dinners like these, surrounded by the people I love, eating delicious food, and just enjoying being together. Enjoy!







My adorable dog Jake with his Easter bandana to match the table!



Gorgeous hydrangeas that compliment our blue walls perfectly.


Chocolate Easter eggs...mmm.


My Aunt's amazing key lime pie!


I hope you all have a great day!!
xoxo -Alex

*Images via Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment