Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Colors of the Sun

Every morning I awaken to the beautiful sun shining through my large windows of my bedroom, as if i'm in a tree house. I open my eyes and see the most marvelous shades of reds, oranges, and yellows. Here are beautiful clothes from shopbop.com that represent the warm, sultry, and fresh colors of our Earth's sun.

Warm Oranges




Elizabeth and James Isis Dress



Theodora & Callum Bali Fringe Scarf



DVF Bairly Louche Dress



D&G Halter Dress with Contrast Trim



Ray-Ban Orginal Wayfarer




Fresh Yellows




Marc by Marc Jacobs Cee Cee Jersey Dress



Matt & Natt Rowan Bag



See by Chloe Sleeveless Pleat Dress



Tory Burch Self Logo Reva Flats



Thread Social Honeydew Lurex Dress


Sultry Reds




Tory Burch Classic Mini Bag



Preen Bridget Dress



Rag & Bone Long Feather Skirt



Rag & Bone Carmel Dress



Kate Spade Licorice Suede Pumps




IRO Clemence Dress

*Images via google & shopbop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment