Hi everyone! I wanted to begin my posts by showing you how I have started off my year at college. Here are a few before & after pictures of my dorm! It was absolutely dreadful to start with but with great patterns, colors, and a fresh white background, I turned it into a DIY masterpiece in no time!
Here are a few dorm makeover tips!
- Purchase large pieces of great patterned fabric to adorn your white walls
- Target and Pier 1 Imports are some of my favorite decorating spots for deals
- Get large area rugs and cute floor pillows
- Ottomans with storage are great to save space
- Hang colorful lanterns to section off different areas in your space
- Pick up some great fake floral arrangements to add pizazz to your room
- Curtains add a cozy feel
- Buy cork board squares and make an inspiration board
- Last but not least, make sure your space reflects you!