Friday, May 25, 2012

{San Francisco Gems}

My graduation trip was amazing, as my trips to San Francisco always are! The city is so alive and vibrant.  Here are a few of the places I absolutely loved this trip!


1. Gumps (a.k.a - My new obsession) They have the best home decor, from colorful china to graphic pillows, I loved everything.






































{www.gumps.com}

2. The Franciscan - Fabulous drinks, delicious fresh seafood, and a view that doesn't disappoint.




{www.franciscanrestaurant.com}

3. Sausalito for the day...a relaxing getaway from San Francisco for shopping, dining, and a scenic stroll.



4. Inn-N-Out burger is always a must. yum.


5. A stroll through Muir Woods..






6. 25 Lusk - I found this hidden gem on architecturaldigest.com. They were right, this place is exquisitie. The design is incredibly unique. The use of metal, wood, cement, and more is cohesive and aesthetically pleasing. There are futuristic fire places throughout, giving the space a glow. The food was to die for, they had unique combinations and beautiful presentation. It's definitely a must.








{www.twentyfivelusk.com}

7. Hotel Monaco - The staff is so kind and thoughtful. They do what ever you need and beyond. The decor is beautiful, the location is steps from Union Square, and it's pet friendly! 




{My grandmother mentioned I had just graduated from Stetson University and they asked what my favorite drink was and she said Prosecco. We came to my room that night and there were balloons in my school colors, three bottles of Prosecco, pate, chocolate, and a sweet note. So nice.}


{The hotel restaurant is delicious for breakfast and dinner and the bar has delicious drinks!}

{www.hotelmonaco.com}

8. The best for last. Dottie's True Blue Cafe - This place has literally the best breakfast food I have ever had. The freshly baked pastries, home made corn bread and jalepeno jam, pear and cranberry french toast, the list goes on for hours. Just go. 









*Images via me!

No comments:

Post a Comment